Friday, August 31, 2007

Blog Confessional

So , this morning at about 7 Jaime had to make a quick run to the next town over to talk business with one of his parters and invited me to come with him. We pull up and I notice that it was a farm. I thought this was so cool because I have been obsessed with farms forever. So I was walking around , checking everything out, petting the baby cows and then I came across the chicken coop. I have never really had the chance to observe a bunch of chickens before so I was excited to watch them. I immediately noticed one chicken in particular. He was really ugly , had a funny "Bock", and looked like he had gotten into a fight with a bigger , stronger chicken because he had almost no feathers on his neck. I felt kinda bad for him. The outcast chicken. He looked lonely and sad, all by himself in the corner of the coop.I just stood there and watched him and the others for about another half hour and by the time we were ready to leave I felt I really had a connection with the outcast chicken. We could relate, in many ways, to eachother. Jaime and his friend walked out of the house and towards me when his friend began pointing towards the coop. As they walked over his friend bent over and picked up an empty rice sack off of the ground. "No....?" Oh yes. He went into the coop, looked around for a few seconds and grabbed my new friend by his pathetic little neck, stuffed him into the sack and handed him to me.I think this was meant to be a welcome gift. I held him all the way home, in my lap, trying so hard to radiate love and calm through my finger tips, through the rice sack and into him. I will spare you all the gory details of his death, however you do need to know that we ate him for lunch.......and he was really good. I feel horrible......So how many Hail Mary's ?

4 comments:

Tania Rochelle said...

That's the saddest story I've ever heard.

Unknown said...

by "radiate love through my fingertips" do you mean you choked him out? I miss you blue!!

Luna en mi Nariz said...

Haha!! J Dog! I miss you like hot fuck! I was listening to Ru Paul today and laughing my ass off thinking about you!!

Irizzle said...

dayum chic fil a aint got nothin on yo' ass.