Monday, October 29, 2007

Hello!

Hello all!!! I know so many of you are pissed that I havent been writing anything I have just been so busy and I actually don't have time to write much right now but I promise before this week is over I will give you all a long , detailed update! This little blurp is just to let everyone know I left all of the drama in Disgusta for a reason and I really didnt think it could follow me all the way here. If you have access to the information in my bank account please note that I only put a few hundred dollars in my account before I left home and the rest of my PLENTY of money is in Travelers Checks. I have more money than I will need here......If I didn't I would be on a plane home or trying to find work. Thank you for your concern.

6 comments:

biggy said...

yeah, if only Georgia could handle her money as well as you:)... talk to you soon.

Tania Rochelle said...

Sadie,

Could you send George some money?

mamoo said...

yeaaah, we love sadie

Tricia said...

Certainly understand that you have more you want to do in CR than blog! Keep having fun!

Tricia said...

P.S. Don't you just love how you can live on so little in (some) foreign countries, do so much and have such fun! Ahhh - the memories you are making. Savor each moment!

Tania Rochelle said...

Hey, post some pictures of Justin's visit!